Small Group Coaching Sessions
This session is designed for 4 players to work in a small group with a Level 3 coach to develop general skills, decision-making and effectively working with others as well as an introduction into self-analysis, goal setting and review.
This session is aimed at both adult and young players who wish to develop their skill set. However, participants will need to be a minimum of 9 years of age.
Sessions are available in a 60 minute format
The session will consist of:
1) a coach-led warm-up
2) a number of 45 minute development session with a Level 3 coach, focus to be agreed, depending on the duration booked.
3) a coach-led cool-down and debrief.
This is a great opportunity to develop your game with others, exploring more decision-making activities in an affordable, cost effective manner.
- Up to 8 players working for 1 hr 55 with one of our experienced Switc...1 hr 55 min100 British pounds
- Up to 8 players working for 85 mins with one of our experienced Switch...1 hr 25 min75 British pounds
- 4 participants working for 55 mins with one of our Switch Rugby coache...55 min50 British pounds
- We can cater for groups of different ages, numbers and durations.1 hrPrice varies